Pattern factory is a unique and challenging puzzle game for android mobile and tablet devices.
You start out the game as a newbie at a Pattern Factory, where you train to put quirky machines together on an assembly line, with the ultimate goal of having them work together to drill specific patterns into pieces of sheet metal. As you get more familiar with the game and complete more and more levels, the patterns you are asked to drill and the number of machines you'll need to use become more and more complex.
What puts Pattern Factory ahead of other Android games?
- Our "scale-up level design" ensures the most crisp graphics available are displayed on your Android device with minimal wasted space‐whether it be on a small phone or a large tablet, the graphics look great!
- Once you unlock infinite mode, the game can literally generate levels for you forever! The fun never stops!
- Unlike other mind-numbing mobile games, Pattern Factory actually helps to keep your mind sharp and active, while improving your spacial reasoning skills.
- Our in-game hint system gives just the right amount of information to keep you moving forward if you get stuck, while still keeping levels challenging and rewarding.
- Our 3d-rendered-as-2d graphics provide excellent graphics while also draining less battery than traditional 3d-only models.
Above: A gameplay walkthrough of a typical easy-mode puzzle
Pattern Factory is a puzzle game for Android tablets and phones that was released in early 2015. It has been described as:
- A challenging but addictive puzzle game for android phones and tablets.
- One of the few great Android games designed specifically with Android tablets in mind.
- A fun addition to puzzle games like sudoku and crosswords.
- An excellent game for people with strong spacial reasoning skills.
Meet the Machines
Purpose: To drill holes in the sheet metal.
Favorite Pun: I went to a very emotional wedding the other day. Even the cake was in tiers.
Rotate 90 Degrees Machine
Purpose: To rotate sheet metal counter-clockwise.
Favorite Pun: Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink.
Horizontal Flip Machine
Purpose: To flip the sheet metal horizontally.
Favorite Pun: I used to have a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.
Purpose: To return the sheet metal to the beginning of the assembly line.
Favorite Pun: I saw a beaver movie last night, it was the best dam movie I've ever seen.
Purpose: To stand around and make funny jokes while the other machines do all the work.
Favorite Pun: I was going to buy a book on phobias, but I was afraid it wouldn't help me.